Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'VE HURT MYSELF BY HURTING YOU...

Today : Friday, 24/9/2010...2.40 pm

It feels so weird when i'm hurting him yesterday...

I guess he must be really pissed off after what happened yesterday. I'm not sure whether he will give me another chance to say sorry again n again...

It was so sudden and I was not ready when he was asking or forcing me to do something right on that time. I want to explain but just don't know how and I'm going to do whatever it takes to make sure that everything would be ok after this.

Actually, I was clueless and didn't know what else to say. I think I shouldn't send him more sms or call him right now because he need some time to be alone. Serius, I don't know what should i do right now...

Plz...someone help me, give me the best solution plz!!!

There's nothing I wouldn't do...to hear his voice again...to have just one more chance...to look into his eyes and hope he will looking back!!!

the fact is I'VE HURT MYSELF BY HURTING YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment